Work is important, somehow you need to put food on the table but how many of us actually get to do what we love? A good idea might leave to a great business but is that work something you’re passionate about? Here are eight ideas:
1. It doesn’t feel like work.
2. You are aligned with your core values.
3. You are willing to suffer.
4. You experience frequent flow.
5. You make room for living.
6. Commitment is an honor.
7. The people who matter notice.
8. You fall asleep exhausted, fulfilled, and ready for tomorrow.
It’s fairly fluffy but not a bad concept.